Gold & Silver Mining
Key Investment Points
- Off-Market Gold & Silver Mining Investment Opportunity.
- Currently 6,450+ acres in Cochise County South-East Arizona.
- Surrounded by large and productive Copper, Gold and Silver Mines.
- Mesothermal vein system, initial drill test 1,700 feet.
- U.S. Political Jurisdiction; Arizona = 12 Month Mining Climate.
- Close to Major Roads / Electric / Water (Interstate 10, Union Pac RR)
- 1,561 acres owned – Mill Plant, Drill Core Storage Building, and state of the art GeoLab.
- Only 14 million Shares outstanding (before raise).
- No Bank Debt; Principles have invested over $4 Million of own money.
- Agreement with disruptive mining technology for major cost reductions.
- Mining Strategy – Easiest to Produce, Lowest Cost, Most Profitable.
- $17 Billion Gold / Silver estimated in 7 veins to be drilled from surface.
- Rough Estimate of “all in” cost / oz – Gold $350, Silver $14.
- This investment is structured as a Cash-Flow and as an Appreciation Opportunity.
- IPO is planned in an Estimated 3 Years
- 86.43% IRR over 7 Years, First 3 Years No Dividends Paid
- Proforma’s – [$100,000 invested], [$1 Million, invested] Distributed Dividends
Request additional Information
Interested in this Investment Offering? Complete the form below for additional information.